FPS division has tie-ups with globally reputed manufacturers of positive displacement pumps for hydrocarbon pumping application. These products and systems are offered as add-on packages to the core offerings Consilium is reputed for, in the petrochemical industry ie Fire Protection Systems and Electrical & Instrumentation systems.
FPS division promotes the range of products and services of Leistritz, Germany, one of the leading manufacturers of screw pumps for product applications for petrochemical production, transfer, transport & storage, refining and distribution facilities.
LEISTRITZ Screw Pumps and Systems
Leistritz Pumpen GmbH, with its headquarters in Nuremberg/Germany, has been producing Screw Pumps since 1924. The first Leistritz Screw Pump was developed by Paul Leistritz as Main Lube Oil Pump for bearings of steam turbine generator sets.
With the widest product range of Screw Pumps, Leistritz offers today solutions from bare shaft pumps to complete pump packages and being a perfect partner for the Oil & Gas industry.
Leistritz Screw Pumps are serving today’s state of the art Oil & Gas processes with the world’s most comprehensive range of twin, triple and five screw pumps. Leistritz runs both, upstream and downstream application in the oil and gas sector. Terminal operations are using Leistritz Twin Screw, Triple Screw and Five Screw Pumps for loading, unloading, stripping, circulation, transfer, tank cleaning and transport of slops and drains.
Today’s Oil Market Requirements
Rising energy consumption versus limited production locations makes it necessary to have Export, Distribution & Storage Outlets, which serve worldwide demands. In the past years a vast number of:
- Oil Trading Centres
- Petroleum Product Distribution
- Storage Facilities
- Retail Outlets
have been established in strategic areas worldwide. Such facilities are the basis of global Oil logistics. Within those facilities Leistritz Screw Pumps are serving all kind of fluid transport and stripping application.
Oil Production and Oil Distribution and Storage
Petrochemical companies continuously increase their output of feedstock and finished products to satisfy the vast growing demand. These productionincreases require higher storage capabilities and large pumps with high reliability.
High energy demand and worldwide tight environmental regulations, the reduction of operating costs is one focus of end users.
Distribution & Storage facilities offer storage in a controlled environment and the possibility to blend different products in order to satisfy end users demands. Leistritz Screw Pumps and Systems can work under extreme field operating conditions. Duties with
- Capacities of more then 4.000 m3/h
- Discharge pressures up to 150 bar
- Viscosities up to 100.000 cst
are reliably handled by Leistritz Screw Pumps.
Leistritz Pumpen GmbH offers tailor made high efficiency Screw Pumps. Rotors with Low Pulsation – and Low NPSHr Screwprofiles, combined with the typical character of positive displacement pumps, make Leistritz the ideal partner for all terminal operations.
Leistritz Engineered Solutions for Terminal/Storage Applications
Due to the End User’s/Operator’s unique requirements, Leistritz has modified the design of their Screw Pumps to a more efficiently handle of the process.
This is custom heading element
- Less wear from abrasives in the fluid, due to calculated clearances.
- No product contamination by wear of the pump components
- Handling of non-lubricating-/non-newtonianfluids
Low internal velocity
- Low shear by transporting emulsion without separating the product
- No foaming
- No change of the product structure and properties.
Modified Spindle Profiles
- Improved NPSH characteristics
- Longer Suction lines due to excellent suction capability
- Lower pumping temperatures due to higher viscosity handling capability
- Ability to manifold more/distant tanks into one suction line
- Less vibration
- Lower discharge pulsation
Modified Rotor Inlet Design
- Better NPSH characteristic
- Lower suction pulsation
- Wide range of fluids and viscosities handled by the same pump (from Kerosene up to heavy tars and polymers)
- Better performance with increased viscosity due to reduced slip losses